The Institute provides leadership for research, teaching, outreach & extension efforts in agricultural and food systems sustainability at the Davis Campus and throughout the UC system. Find out more.
Russell Ranch Sustainable Agriculture Facility is poised to provide critical data that will help feed the world’s growing population while stewarding the environment. We invite you to join us.
California researchers and students are working together to develop innovative ways to feed the world without depleting our resources. Find out more.
Genna Lipari (left), Alannah Kull (right) and Sustainable Agriculture and Food Systems Master Advisor Tom Tomich (middle) celebrate the new major’s first graduation. Find out more.
We are happy to be a part of UC Davis sustainability efforts, and proud to be included in Sierra Magazine’s “Coolest School” recognition. Find out more.
- Upcoming Events
UC Davis Farmers Market
Silo Patio, UC Davis campus
2013 Bradford Rominger Agricultural Sustainability Leadership Award Ceremony
Buehler Alumni Center, UC Davis
2013 Russell Ranch Field Day
- Subscribe to the ASI Blog Featured Reports
- Journal of lifecycle assessment- Carbon footprint and air emissions for US honey production
- A Practitioner's Guide to Resources and Publications on Food Hubs and Values-Based Supply Chains
- Values-Based Supply Chain Annotated Bibliography - Updated April 2012
- Assessing the San Diego County Food System: Indicators for a more food secure future
Connect with ASI
You can get involved and help ASI and its affiliated programs thrive and succeed. Click here to help.