Cover Crop Papers and Publications
The following articles have appeared in back issues of SAREP's newsletter:
- Cover crop biology: A mini-review. Part 1. (Bugg 1995) - v7n4
- Cover crop biology: A mini-review. Part 2. (Bugg 1995) - v8n1
- Cover Cropping in Vineyards: Grower Profiles (Ingels 1995) - v7n2
- Cover Cropping in Vineyards: Grower Profiles, Part 2 (Ingels 1995) - v7n3
- Managing cover crops to manage arthropod pests of orchards. (Bugg 1995) - v5n4
- Integrating cover crops into grapevine pest and nutrition management: The transition phase. (Hanna et al. 1995) - v7n3
- Survey of annual crop growers regarding cover crops. (Ridgely et al. 1994) - v7n3
- A no-tillage tomato production system using hairy vetch and subterranean Clover mulches (Abdul-Baki et al. 1993) - v7n1
- Scavenging Nitrogen in Orchards (Ingels et al. 1993) - v5n3
Other cover crop publications:
- Selecting the Right Cover Crop Gives Multiple Benefits (Ingels et al. 1996)
- Cover Crop Selection and Management in Vineyards (Ingels, SAREP)
- Cover Cropping in Vineyards: A Grower's Handbook.
University of California, Division of Agriculture and Natural Resources (1998). Publication 3338. Editors: Chuck Ingels, Robert Bugg, Glenn McGourty, and Peter Christensen.
- Managing Cover Crops Profitably, 3rd Edition.