- Subscribe to the ASI Blog News Updates
- May 21 Rose Hayden-Smith named 2013 Bradford-Rominger award winner
- Mar 11 Accurate, site-specific knowledge of fertilizer use in California needed
- May 02 Agricultural Sustainability Institute at UC Davis names Ken Tate this year’s Bradford-Rominger Award recipient
- Subscribe to the ASI Blog Recent Blogs
- Sep 30 Farm to Fork
- Sep 23 Welcome Back
- Jul 11 Food systems literature and research in one, easy-to-navigate location
- Subscribe to the ASI Blog In the news
Gail Feenstra on Capital Public Radio's Insight
October 24, 2013 - Capital Public Radio - Hear Gail Feenstra of the UC Sustainable Agriculture Research and Education Program discuss sustainable food systems and the significance of Food Day on Capital Public Radio's Insight.
How Sacramento can really become America's farm-to-fork capital
Sacramento News and Review - September 19, 2013 - Sacramento is celebrating its "farm-to-fork week" and Tom Tomich and others help explain how Sacramento can improve its locavore ways.
Expert will speak about sustainable food systems
September 4, 2013 - The Davis Enterprise - A profile of ASI Director Tom Tomich, who will speak at Yolo County's Farm to Every Fork lecture series