- Subscribe to the ASI Blog News Updates
- May 21 Rose Hayden-Smith named 2013 Bradford-Rominger award winner
- Mar 11 Accurate, site-specific knowledge of fertilizer use in California needed
- May 02 Agricultural Sustainability Institute at UC Davis names Ken Tate this year’s Bradford-Rominger Award recipient
- Subscribe to the ASI Blog In the news
Campus-grown produce is the pride of UC Davis
June 1, 2014 - The Sacramento Bee - Russell Ranch and the Student Farm were both mentioned in a recent Sacramento Bee story on UC Davis’ campus grown products.
Farming Frontier: Field day harnesses new information tech for growers
June 1, 2014 - Outlook Magazine - ASI wrote an article on Russell Ranch’s Field Day for the College of Agriculture and Environmental Science’s Outlook Magazine.
Dean must lead UC Davis ag school onto world climate change stage
May 30, 2014 - Sacramento Bee - The editorial board of the Sacramento Bee wrote on the opportunity Dean Helene Dillard has as a new leader to shape policy on drought and climate change with science-based solutions from the University.